9 ways to use content marketing to generate warm leads for your business ASAP
Running businesses cost a lot of time and money. Establishing and running it might seem like an impossible task. But generating warm leads can be as simple as just setting up your calendar in advance or deciding when new marketing campaigns should be scheduled, based on your content lengths or the seasons. Worry less about all the small details and focus your attention on what really matters- promoting your business!
9 Ways to Generate Warm Leads with Content Marketing
These tactics are powerful because they produce leads that are warm- meaning there is a high chance of converting into clients. Now, let’s see the 9 ways to generate warm leads with content marketing:
- Find where your potential customers go with their problems. Opportunities are scattered all over the Internet, but your customers are likely hanging out in specific places. Invest time to get involved in those spaces. For example: If you sell snowboards, you’d want to be involved in Snowboarding discussion sites.
- Identity what has worked for your competitors. If they’re doing a great job at generating leads online, you want to know what they are doing. It’s a smart idea to understand: – Who your competitors’ customers are – What your competitors’ customers wanted – How they deliver great value to their customers and help them find the information they need. – What is remarkable about their experience on their site and you can learn from that and made it better.
- Create your own style of marketing. Don’t simply copy from what your competitors are doing. The best thing you can do is learn from them how to present product information in a clear, concise, and highly focused, and engaging manner.
- Set up a content calendar for different channels. Start with creating a content calendar for your blog and regularly creating content and posting it, create marketing and ad copy based on your style of marketing, then write all social media posts for the next day, week, and month.
- How do your buyers respond? If you have a project, do customer surveys and quizzes to identify your customers’ pain points. Solve the problems that keep them up at night! How can you help them? How can you serve them better?
- Build trust and establish social proof. Social media sites and videos are great resources to learn more about the company’s background, including its history and client list. Showing off your social media followers, awards/recognitions and positive customer comments will help establish your company’s credibility. Use photos and videos with real-life images – shot in the same settings as your potential buyers. Add useful details, including how-to video demos, product comparisons, etc.
- Leverage emotion and empathy for your brand. Interesting and dynamic content will make your potential customers fall in love with your products or services. Reading about the inspiration behind the product or company mission statement will help potential customers connect with you.
- Make it easy for people to connect with you through your own website. Use SEO strategies and long-tail keywords to bring traffic to your website. Compel them to browse your website by offering a free course or guide about your products/services as a lead magnet.
- Setup Webinars & Collaborate with popular influencers from your niche to create content that your targeted audience might be interested in.
The Power of Influencer Marketing
Influencer marketing is a very powerful form of marketing and subtle but influential. With it, you can reach out to potential customers who are likely to be interested in your products and services. This strategy is perfect for reaching out to those who may not have heard about your brand yet, or have not been exposed to the product or service that you’re promoting. One of the most powerful advantages is that it also builds credibility with your audience and increases brand awareness about your business. This type of marketing also allows you to recruit new leads by promoting your products to people who already have an interest or passion for them. Collaborating with popular influencers in your niche who already have a big following or community is one of the most effective ways to use content marketing. This strategy is most effective when it comes to promoting products but with the right tactics, services can be sold too.
The Importance of Infographics and Statistics
There are two things that you should always include in your infographic or statistics. The first is a call to action with a headline and the second is a CTA button to download the content, share it, etcetera. These two elements will drastically increase conversions and your sales potential for the particular infographic or statistic you’re using. Use great statistics to seal the deal. Again, a good mix is key.
Tips for Finding the Best Social Media Platforms for Your Business
Locate the social media platforms that appeal to your target audience, connect with them, learn about their needs and wants, establish yourself as a trustworthy resource in their eyes, and start building your customer base.
- Facebook: Use the groups’ option to find different niche communities and connect. Ask questions to start the conversation and then provide helpful information, links, etc demonstrating your expertise in particular subjects, causing others to return to you for friendly advice.
- LinkedIn: This social media platform is really ideal for business networking and is also a tremendous option for communicating with potential candidates to join your organization in leadership positions. This platform is ideal if you are looking to sell your services to businesses or individuals.
- Instagram: If a business uses pictures as their major format of presentation, Instagram is probably an ideal place to be. Some businesses do a better job with this than others, taking photos of products and placing them with specific hashtags or try to use the picture to place a compelling offer for a particular product.
- Pinterest: This social media network requires an impressive amount of information or ideas to assist the user with specific topics. With pinboards, you can organize images of your products or ingredients.
- Youtube: Videos are crucial in any niche or business area. Videos work really for SaaS customers, creating how-to videos, product features & benefits, and customer reviews, etc. Again, videos are a big hit in certain niches since the audio/visual is just so impactful.
How to Optimize Your Content for Search Engines
One of the most important objectives for any SEO is to optimize your content for search engines. Great content often provides amazing user experiences that lead to more traffic, leads, and prospects. As a business owner, your goal is to make sure that your site’s content is well optimized and there are good guidelines in place. Optimized pages are not only your main sales page, they are also the landing page for related posts and blog content. They serve different purposes and each one should receive different kinds of SEO attention.
Going beyond the basics of SEO, we’ve covered some of the most important tips, tricks, and strategies in search engine optimization. The three objectives of an effective SEO strategy can be summarized as follows:
- Create relevant and authoritative content,
- Get it out to potential customers in a killer “inside the box” design,
- Subsequent to getting it out there, work hard on your SEO initiatives.
- Rinse and repeat!
We have more helpful and related content on our blog
About Clover Digital
Professional Content Writing Services: If you’re a marketing agency that offers SEO services to your clientele, we’re here to help you scale your company. We offer fast and cost-effective content writing services specifically for marketing agencies.
Looking to hire a content writing agency?
Fill out the form and we will reach out to you
Who can opt for this?
- Marketing Agencies looking to scale their content production for their SEO campaigns.
- Bloggers looking to outsource their articles and blog posts.
- Websites looking to get started with writing quality content consistently.